Re: [orca-list] bullets not spoken in writer during read all and line

Hy,

Krishnakant, I found you an another way to add bullet simbol spokening with Speech-dispatcher. I tested this workaround my system, works right me: If you insert the .speech-dispatcher/conf/modules/espeak.conf file the bullet simbol, this simbol are spokened if you using Orca with few or most punctuation setting.
This line do this:
EspeakPunctuationList "@+_•"
After you save the file, need restart Speech-dispatcher. This workaround way method is working right all situations without need you change the Espeak language rule.

Hope this helps,

Attila