[orca-list] bullets not spoken in writer during read all and line

Hello all.
Off late I am finding a strange bug with orca.
This is to do with the read all and read line functionality.
If I have a bulletted list of items in word processor, I find that orca does not read it during speak entire document action. Even when I move the up and down arrows for reading one line at a time, the same thing happens. The only way to make orca say bullet is by moving to the beginning of line using home key.
Can any one else reproduce this error?
By the way, I have the latest build of orca from git and I must say that the performance with open office writer and calc is remarkabally improved and is stunningly compeling at least for most tasks.

I don't know how features like mailmerge and other such things work but all other things are pritty good.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.