Re: [orca-list] bullets not spoken in writer during read all and line

Hy Krishnakant,

I verifyed my Espeak bullet string change in hu_list Espeak hungarian translation file, I remember full right. Now I removed again the _ markup and look what happening after I compiled the changed rule file. When I navigate a document with containing bullets, Orca right spokening the bullet string Espeak translation, not need extra steps. Of course this is not help with another sinthesizer users, this is a temporary fix and need more Espeak rule working method knowledge.

Attila