Re: [orca-list] Speech Dispatcher and OpenTTS

Hi Steve,

I am sorry, i haven't had time to look at your patch.
Hopefully will get the time to do so come the weekend.

I think Joanie was saying that we will include it into Orca master in
the near future, but we should give it a bit of time for testing first.

In the meantime, if there any other bugs you can help out with, that
would be fantastic.

Once again, Thanks

-Jon