Re: [orca-list] Speech Dispatcher and OpenTTS

Hi Steve,

Thanks for doing this!

Instead of repeating code, can you see a way of factoring out the common
code, and then have sd and opentts as small sub classes that contain the
diffrences between themselves?

Yes I do believe that if Orca cant make a connection to the speech engine,
then it will not be included in the list of available speech servers.
I would have to dig into code to be 100% sure though.