Re: [orca-list] Speech Dispatcher and OpenTTS

Hey Steve.

I just learned that the Open TTS team wants to start a freeze by the
end of the week so a stable public release can be put out.  Given
this, how soon can the patch supplied with bug #618927 be applied to
git?

Because I'd like even our "unstable" releases to be relatively stable,
and because our next unstable release is Monday.... I would rather wait
on it being committed to master until after I do that release. But
having said that.... If there's really a need for it to go into Orca git
master sooner.... (And if so, mind my asking what it is?)

Does anyone else have to test from the patch first?

If you're sure it's super stable, and some of the active Orca + OpenTTS
folks (Luke, Bill, Trev, etc.) have tested it thoroughly and agree with
you, I'd commit it prior to Monday.

Alternatively, if Jon has had the time to look it over and give it some
decent testing, then I'd defer to his judgment.

Does that make sense?
--joanie