Re: [orca-list] Speech Dispatcher and OpenTTS

OK, I have built a test environment but now have another question.  if
the python module for opentts isn't yet installed, does this
intentionally keep Orca from finding it when I scroll through the list
of server choices in the Orca configuration dialogue? I don't see it
there.  I don't have to have opentts already installed while I build
Orca, do I?  I'll forge on ahead here but wanna be sure I'm going the
right way.

Also, I opened bug #618927 to track and upload patches to address this
Open TTS enhancement.