Re: [orca-list] I can not run orca with --debug-file flag
- From: Joanmarie Diggs <joanmarie diggs gmail com>
- To: vilmar informal com br
- Cc: orca <Orca-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [orca-list] I can not run orca with --debug-file flag
- Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 21:13:25 -0400
Running latest eclipse from master I found that is not possible run orca
with the --debug-file flag
Try the following in the terminal:
orca --replace --debug-file=debug.out
Orca stays completely mute.
If you try orca --replace all goes ok.
Seems that the problem appeared after the commit
That would make a certain amount of sense. Since Jon was working in that
area, I'm hoping he'll have some time to take a look at your report and
fix this issue it. Would you mind opening a new bug with this report?
] [Thread Prev