Re: [orca-list] Calling all braille users. I need your opinions.

Hey Halim.

I think speech related changes shouldn't be displayed on the
brailledisplay!
It would be enough to announce these changes only in speech.

But some users thought otherwise. Why can't y'all agree on everything?
Sheesh! <huge silly grin>

I'm nearly caught up on Orca list mail. I will post a new message with
proposed options for discussion and approval soon.

Thanks for the input so far (and for the input you'll give on that new
message. <smile>)

--joanie