[orca-list] Proposed braille flash message settings

Hey all.

Having read through all of the on-list (and a few off-list) messages on
the topic of braille, I've got a proposed list of settings which would
go into the Orca preferences dialog (Braille page). I'd love your
thoughts/feedback. Thanks in advance!

- Enable flash messages - checkbox, checked by default (if unchecked,
  the following items would not be sensitive/focusable)

- Display flash messages until a key is pressed - checkbox, not checked
  by default (if checked, the next option, Flash message duration would
  not be sensitive/focusable. i.e. duration doesn't make sense if you've
  opted to have the flash messages persist)

- Flash message duration - editable spinbutton so you can type a value
  or arrow. Units: seconds, granularity: hundredths

- Flash message verbosity - radio button group
  - short (checked by default)
  - full

- Do not flash speech-only messages - checkbox, checked by default (as
  discussed on the list earlier, this would not apply to the
  enable/disable speech option; just everything else speech-related)

--joanie