Re: [orca-list] Braille/speech differs: misspelt words being reported

Hey Michael, all.

I think all this indicates is how much we are trying to put onto dots 7
and 8.

Yup. <smiles>

I need a spec detailing how we can mark things up in braille in an
efficient manner. As I've said before, I can read braille, but I'm not a
braille user. I need your collective expertise to guide me on this
particular issue.

Last night I was thinking that maybe this is something that could be
done by all interested users on the Orca wiki. It's too hard to keep
track of everything when it's done via list conversations, and the end
goal is a single document in which I'm told exactly what to implement.
Sounds wiki-ish to me.

--joanie