Re: [orca-list] Calling all braille users. I need your opinions.

Hi,
On Di, Mai 11, 2010 at 12:50:44 -0400, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi Jon, all.

This was probably ment to go to the list,

Thanks for passing it along Jon.

Very valid point.

Indeed. And that point, for those playing along at home, came from Scott
Berry who said:

You know actually John it would be good if the messages were shortened for
someone like me who has a 20-cell so that you do not use up all braille real
estate on the 20 and 40-cells.

If we make the message too short, we might be failing to include
important information for braille-only users. So what shall we do about
it folks?

Maybe
orca.settings.enableBrailleContext = False
in orca-customization.py helps!

--joanie