[orca-list] Braille/speech differs: misspelt words being reported

Hello,
Here's another difference although how should this be solved?

When typing (eg. like now in thunderbird) if I misspell a word speech tells me misspelled but Braille gives no indication. Now this is a difference but is this a point where a difference either is wanted/doesn't matter? What I mean by this is that to use a flash message may not be wonderfully useful as my fingers while typing are on the keyboard and so cannot read the Braille display at the same time. I would say really I would want some way that Braille could mark misspelled words in Braille. I would like some way to be alerted, however I think speech/sound here is the only way (I was trying to consider those who may only use Braille).

Michael Whapples