Re: [orca-list] IMPORTANT - README - FLAG DAY

El 09/05/2010, a las 15:57, hackingKK escribió:

On Sunday 09 May 2010 07:02 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
http://live.gnome.org/Orca/Debugging

Thanks a million.
Secondly, which orca module should I absolutely understand before diving
into code?

default.py -- especially now that it's nearly 3,000 lines shorter and
cleaned up quite a bit.<grin>

Is the cleanup code also the part of orca version 2.31.1 as well?

I am a python programmer with 3 + years of experience so this might be a
good approach for me to start with.

Very cool. I look forward to your contributions.

I can definitely do that.  Just got to get some entry point.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

This is a interesting info for newcomers to orca. There is a colaborative wiki about orca somewhere ? Would
be nice to add fastly all this info as seeds of real documentation.

Cheers,
--
Alejandro Leiva
Área de Proyectos