Re: [orca-list] Date and time spokening format question

Hi,
SÃb, 2010-05-01 Ãs 18:14 +0200, Hammer Attila escreveu:
Hy Rui,

Your first ydea works great. I marked translation the two setting and
setting correct hungagian wish format with translation and add suffix words.
Now, with date string resulting hungarian following output:
2010. mÃjus 01, hÃtfÅ. 01 the month day because this is smallest with 10.

gnome clock applet just leaves format of date and time for translation,
see my last comment on te RFE for this issue.

Rui Batista

Attila