[orca-list] Date and time spokening format question

Hy List,

I would like ask the community hint:
In Jon wroted this feature related bugreport, we have a little problem:
Now, Rui using %X and %x format with dateFormat and timespokeningFormat
setting, this is not matter, this is of course change the user with any
would like format later in user-settings.py file in .orca directory.
Not this is the problem, the problem is following for example with
hungarian language specific output:
When I change the time format with %H hour %M minute format with correct
hungarian translation (hour =óra, minute =perc), and if the hour and
minute values is smallest with 10, Orca spokening for example following
output:
08 óra 08 perc (08 hour 08 minute in english translation). This output
is not beautiful for example with hungarian language. I don't no need
cutting the unneed 0 characters with sending time and date strings with
another languages, but for example in hungarian language need this
unneed 0 character remove, the right hungarian output is 8 óra 8 perc (8
hour 8 minute).
For example if I using datespokening format setting with "%Y. %B %d,
%A." setting, the problem is similar with %d value (month day). If the
month day is smallest with 10, the month day is equals for example with
01, 02, etc.

I very fraid impossible to do this feature right to results all language
right output, please give hints. For example, I attached a translation
method patch with mark translation the hour, minute and second words,
and using %s hour %s minute %s second form, and temporary not remove the
unneed 0 values.
If we want to do this 0 remove, need asking the time and date values
with single lines, not one line, but if we do this, impossible to do the
date and time formatting customization with Orca setting in
user-settings.py file, we lost this, but the translators possible
translate a language specific format the final output. I don't no for
example english language users like the 8 hour 8 minute 8 second time
form spokening.
What can we do? :-):-)

Attila