Re: [orca-list] Date and time spokening format question

Hy Rui,

Oh, now understand what you would like. You would like mark translation
the two setting fields? This is workable. I think the first suggestion
the best now, but this is little difficulter the translators, but I
think not impossible to do translators this translation correction if
read your linked webpage with comment in settings.py now. For example
the beginner end users meaning not need edit hand the user-settings.py
file if not known Python strftime format strings.
If not have better ydea, we need do this. I don't no for example the
clock applet cut off unneed 0 values. For example if we would like do
translatable the date and time format settings, we only possible replace
the unneed 0 numbers if we do string replacement, but this is possible
not safe all languages. We not known now need the first 0 character with
more locale if the number is smallest with 10, if not need this number
with this situation with more languages, we winner, if need, need agree
have 0 value with time and date output any part if any value is smallest
with 10 and we impossible to fix this cosmetic problem. But have a
default date and time spokening feature with Orca with full translatable
output spokening and sending the braille display.

Attila