[orca-list] Speech-Dispatcher v.s openTTS arguments

That was a well writtin email regarding Speech-Dispatcher.
I am not Luke, so do not know his thoughts, and believe he needs to
state directly what his intentions are, however:
1. In my personal opinion, Luke is not trying to duplicate development
efforts on OpenTTS, or cause arguments to arise.
At the moment,- it seems as if everyone is in a pitched battle for
control of what makes Orca or breaks it.
What is this crap I hear about Orca leaving the Gnome project?
I for one will revolt against such a movement if it is the last thing
I do on this list-that will cirtinly not be permitted by me as an Orca
user. Orca would be all but stupid to leave the community it has been
with all these years-and would severely destroy all resources at
development efforts.
While I am not a programmer, I do understand that OpenSource, as with
CLosed-source, costs money.
I wish to hear from the Orca team lead directly on this thread-because
whomever suggested leaving the Gnome project as far as Orca is
seriously out of bounds in my personal opinion.
As a team lead, it is her decision, not that of the origenal posters
decision as to if Orca does such a stupid damndifying movement. Orca
will only kill itself off as an open-source project if such a movement
does go forward.
As stated, I for one will do all within my power to insure that this
does not occur.
Unless I am reading the lines of these threads and thinking about them
in the wrong way-someone had better clarify, and rather quickly,
before I personally launch a protect Orca and the Gnome community
outreach war.
I love Orca so much as buggy as it is that I'd personally do that to
insure that it didn't leave the Gnome community.
Please do not take my personal opinions the wrong way-but I am more
than prepared to fight the entire Orca project if it does indeed
attempt to withdraw from the Gnome community-wich as I've mentioned is
a serious mistake. Don't do it!!!!
Thanks!

--
Regards, --Keith