[orca-list] Testing Ubuntu releases

Luke,
I wouldn't mind testing Ubuntu releases prior to release for
accessibility reasons, using VMs, that is.
Is there a special process to be able to do this?
I was also curious if you had an opinion on how accessible the GUI is
in Ubuntu thus far?
Things like Orca and such have come a long way, though I'm sure much
still needs to be done.
Skype, for instance, is still not, yet, accessible.
I doubt that QT3 is high on Ubuntu's accessibility list.
Couldn't a GTK application be written to interface with SKype so that
it could be accessible?
Most accessibility applications under Windows at least make use of the
off-screen Model (OSM) and various other techniques for gaining access
to applications, either by hooking into the API of the application, or
something like the DOM (Document Object Model) of Microsoft Word to
gain access to it through a standard like Com Automation.
Does GTK use an accessibility standard similar to this? An OSM not
withstanding as I know the Linux GUI doesn't have one, though, what
about a keystroke like insert+Escape to refresh Orca's buffer ar far
as what it thinks might or might not be on the screen?
I'll CC this thread over to the Orca mailing list as well, but am
interested in your thoughts on this.
Sorry if this wasn't the proper list to post this topic on, but I
wanted to see if I'd be able to test out Ubuntu tfor accessibility and
such. Thanks.

--
Regards, --Keith
Skype: skypedude1234