Re: [orca-list] If you use Orca master, what version of Firefox do you use?

I spent so little time with 3.6 of Firefox, I hadn't realized that the link tabbing problem was in there too. Like I said before, I especially like the way bookmarks work in Firefox 4.0 and that is sufficient reason for me to look forward and never touch 3.6; I could never get the bookmarks dialog stuff to work right with most 3.6 versions.

But that link tabbing problem is serious in my book.