[orca-list] If you use Orca master, what version of Firefox do you use?

Hey all.

As I work (and work and work) my way through updating all of the
regression tests for Firefox, I am seeing a number of differences with
Firefox 4. In many cases, the differences are in areas in which we are
hacking around bugs in Firefox 3. So if we're lucky, we can remove a
bunch of hacks. Yay! In other cases, the differences are a bug...
somewhere. These I'll be digging into.

In the meantime, it does raise the question of what version of Firefox
y'all are using. Really, it only matters if you are using Orca from
master because any changes we make to support Firefox 4 will not be
rolled back into the stable branch.

Thanks in advance!
--joanie