Re: [orca-list] If you use Orca master, what version of Firefox do you use?

Hi Joannie,

I use Firefox 4.0 Betas as much as possible.  I haven't seen it
packaged for the Arch Linux distro but I download the pre-compiled
binaries from
ftp.mozilla.org:/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-trunk
and I see general 32 and 64 bit versions there.

My biggest complaint so far with this version is the cursor movement
and tabbing to links doesn't stay in sync.  I think I've described
this earlier where you can tab to some link and then arrow down to
read several lines of text, passing over some links but then pressing
tab again will take you back to the link immediately following the
last one you had tabbed to.

The bookmarks dialogs work beautifully and that's one big reason I
don't want to go back to any of the 3.6 versions.

I have gotten stuck on some pages but don't have a repeatable sequence
to post into any bug reports.  This is like some of the old stuff
where you are reading down line by line and then suddenly jump back up
to the beginning of a portion of text.  I think it might relate to
internal frames.  It seems like multi-frame pages are where these
wierd navigation problems seem to crop up the most.