Re: [orca-list] If you use Orca master, what version of Firefox do you use?

I currently run Firefox version 3.6.13. This is the version that ships with Ubuntu Maverick 10.10. I am running the AMD64 version, and I don't believe there's a prebuilt nightly version of 4.0 for this architecture, otherwise, I would be testing the latest version. The last time I checked this, which I realize was probably about 2 years ago, the AMD64 build didn't exist. I have read that building my own copy is a nightmare. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on any of these points.
~Kyle