Re: [orca-list] IMPORTANT: Testing needed for a patch to fix how Orca starts/restarts

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 10:48:03AM -0400, Storm Dragon wrote:
Hi,
I have had no problems at all with normal usage. I did --version and got
the info along with the other pygtk stuff. I haven't gotten the
configuration dialog on restart so far.

Just to clarify, I just got that configuration upon restart with the
older 2.30.2 version.  I've been using git versions for so long, I
never ran into that particular symptom before.  The latest git
versions and with this patch do not exhibit the funny restart.  Like I
said before, the option messages are fine; I had just noted the pygtk
junk as I hadn't noticed them when I so rarely ran Orca from a
terminal before.