Re: [orca-list] IMPORTANT: Testing needed for a patch to fix how Orca starts/restarts

Hi,
I have had no problems at all with normal usage. I did --version and got the info along with the other pygtk stuff. I haven't gotten the configuration dialog on restart so far.
Thanks
Storm
--
Registered Linux user number 508465: