Re: [orca-list] IMPORTANT: Testing needed for a patch to fix how Orca starts/restarts

I just applied the patch and tested in a couple ways.  First I tried
from my root text console 'orca -v' and I got spiewed several gtk
was able to kill it from another text console.  I would think that
command and possibly the help text could be displayed even in a plain
text environment.

I then went to my regular user gnome session and opened a terminal
window to try it from there.  The desired output is shown OK but I
also get a bunch of other spurious messages from pygtk or some such.
I am inserting my script session into this message for all to see.
You will see what orca commands I used plus the resulting output.
Also, my opinion, but I think 'orca -h' should provide the same help
information that --help does; I've seen this in a lot of other
command-line programs.  Oh, I like the inclusion of the current
version number along side the option describing the version option;
can't say I've seen that before -- nice.