Re: [orca-list] Open Office Writer and Page/Section Markers

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 06:36:21PM +0200, Malte Timmermann wrote:
If the problem that you reported really is the problem described in the
issue, then yes - 3.3 and 3.4.

As far as I can tell, this is the issue.  In recap, with the 3.2
version, any attempt to open the navigator toolbar would result in a
complete loss of Orca functionality until I kill Orca from a native
console and restart it.  As soon as I upgraded openoffice to the
ArchLinux packaged 3.4_dev version, I am now able to get into and use
the navigator as I have described in my last couple messages.  I don't
know if anything else is involved but at least for me, the version
changed made the difference for me.  I never stopped at the 3.3
version; I just went with the dev one since I figure it to be even
more current though possibly less stable as most dev versions of
programs are.