Re: [orca-list] Open Office Writer and Page/Section Markers

This is one feature which even I believe makes sence.
Often there are huge documents I have to read. those contain more than 100 pages (yes open office can open it and off late orca does not have much of a performance problem with writer on my C2D thinkpad). but given that many pages and so many sections, it is a necessity to know when you go to the next page or section. Hell, I even like the outline reading kind of a feature when I herd in jaws about 4 years back.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.