Re: [orca-list] Open Office Writer and Page/Section Markers

Steve Holmes wrote, On 08/11/10 17:17:
On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 10:02:33AM +0200, Malte Timmermann wrote:
Work around should be in upcoming OOo 3.3.

Does this mean that the 3.4 devel versions already have this?

If the problem that you reported really is the problem described in the
issue, then yes - 3.3 and 3.4.

Wrt your observation with entering page numbers in navigator - this
indeed looks like a bug and not like a feature to me.

Also when I looked at the help for the navigator, it made mention of
that page number entry being a spin button.  However, with each press
of the up or down arrow key, the page number would change once but
focus would immediately change back to the main body of the document
for further editing.  If I pressed left or right arrow keys, it would
simply move the caret back and forth over the edit box containing the
page number entry.  Fortunately, since I can move from side to side in
this box, I can select the entire contents and override the page
number with my desired value and then hit enter to go to the page I
want, as I described the last time.

Pressing the spin button has the same effect like typing, so it's the
same issue, and both "side effects" should be fixed at once.

Best,
Malte.

I haven't looked at your bug reports yet but will bookmark them and
add myself to the Cc list to follow them subsequently.