[orca-list] Open Office Writer and Page/Section Markers

Is there any way to currently get Orca to tell you if you cursor over
a page or section marker? What I mean is when you move down through a
document line by line, you end up on the next page without any
notice.  I can use the double tap of the Orca+kp-enter key to read the
status barr and I have a possible idea that could automatically
announc a change in current page number.  But I'm thinking of editting
documents where one might need to differentiate between section or
hard page breaks.  When using Window-Eyes and Microsoft Word, WE will
tell you when you cursor over the mark and say section or page break.
Is there a way to do this with our current setup and Open Office
Writer?