Re: [orca-list] Firefox bindings (was Re: revisiting the issue of unbound keybindings)

Hi,
I just noticed a key conflict in the buttons. Shift R and r are already set for previous and next live region. As a suggestion, I have previous radio button set as greaterthan (shift period) and next set as period. the reasoning behind it is that when you check a radio button it puts a dot in it, and it just kind of linked up and became easy to remember lol.
Thanks
Storm

--
Registered Linux user number 508465: