Re: [orca-list] On binding (or not binding) speech and magnification functions

Hi Joanie

I like the proposed Firefox bindings.

On the idea of different modes namely speech, magnification and Braille, I happen to use only speech nothing else so cannot comment on other modes. I assume that switching between modes will be disabled for those of us who use only one mode and indicated this in the configuration as it is now.

Regards
Isaac