[orca-list] Would somebody try to make programmers analysys to make Orca compatible with XFCE?

Dear ammazing programmers of Orca,

This assistive technology is really excellen, reliable and stable, screen reader usable for everyday production use. I would like to valuably please all developers, who are now contributing on The Orca development, if would have to make complex changes to Orca source code to make it compatible with XFCE desktop environment. Without other programmers efford, it is now possible to test it with Xubuntu latest release, Xubuntu 10.04 RC1 and with Mandriva distro with XFCE.

But i would rather prefer Xubuntu. What do You think?

The following facts are awailable.

Xfce is now being able to cooperate only with Mozilla Firefox WEB browser by default, but when ever Firefox has been terminated, Orca is being terminated too. No other applications, which are run under XFCE desktop environment are able to cooperate with Orca. While using Mozilla firefox with Orca while using Xfce, all dialog windows, all Orca structural navigation keys are working ammazingly with Orca and WEB pages. I tested it for Xubuntu based on Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala, i will test it today with latest Xubuntu release based on Ubuntu Lucit RC1.

Would somebody atleast try to analyse, if The programmers efford for making Orca compatible with Xubuntu would be complex or no? If even Xfce source code would have to be modified to reach this goal?

I Am highly satisfied with latest Orca 2.30, The new communication strategy based on DBUS and newer version of Korba is bringing visually impaired users faster responsiveness while using Orca.

Very, very, very well done!!!. I believe, that somebody of us would atleast give me The answer on my question.