Re: [orca-list] In Ubuntu 10.04, when Orca is running, impossible to make USB startup disk with usb-creator-gtk application

On Friday 23 April 2010 09:47 PM, Alex H. wrote:
Hi,

Well, in Firefox, the Caret navigation is broken, so Orca has its own
caret navigation to combat this issue. Trouble is, it's slow and jumps
around the page as of ff 3.6. Only real solution is to have the Mozi
guys grit their teeth and figure out the bug. It's not an Orca thing.

So, does that mean that orca will not work for web surffing in Ubuntu 10.04?
Is it a complete breakdown or does this happen on a miner scale?
if it is impossible to use orca with ff3.6 in Ubuntu 10.04, then is the workaround available?
for example can we downgrade to ff3.5 and use orca with it?
I have used orca with ff3.5 and found it pritty accessible.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.