Re: [orca-list] In Ubuntu 10.04, when Orca is running, impossible to make USB startup disk with usb-creator-gtk application

Hi,

Well, in Firefox, the Caret navigation is broken, so Orca has its own
caret navigation to combat this issue. Trouble is, it's slow and jumps
around the page as of ff 3.6. Only real solution is to have the Mozi
guys grit their teeth and figure out the bug. It's not an Orca thing.

I've used US disk creator before in Ubuntu 9.04, and had no issues.
This might be different now though, and I can't comment further.

Alex