Re: [orca-list] In Ubuntu 10.04, when Orca is running, impossible to make USB startup disk with usb-creator-gtk application

On Wednesday 21 April 2010 10:41 PM, Dave Hunt wrote:
I think getting Vinux 3.0 out the door is to be of top priority!  To that end, get Firefox
3.6 and Orca working well together.  USB Disk Creator is usable, if Orca is turned off
at disk creation time.

Hey dev.
I did not get your idea on the usb-startup.
Are you intending to say that if we keep orca running till the point we click make usb disk there is no problem?
How do you work-around the problem of USB Startup?
and what are the current problem with ff3.6 with orca?

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.