Re: [orca-list] reviewing orca with eclipse, any experiences?

Hello again, another few questions on eclipse with orca.

I have tryed to find the result after I run my code, but I really don't
find orca announcing the result.

For example I wrote a simple system.out.println("hello world ") type of
a program and ran it.   But don't find the result of that code.

Am I missing some thing in eclipse or is this a problem with orca?

I won't be ready to believe that this is an orca bug unless some one
confirms it.

I think I am not getting access to some kind of an output window.

I am going to use it for python codeing so this is very important for
me.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.