[orca-list] Re-Reading or Reviewing Menu Items While Scrolling Through Menu Items

Hi List,

I am new to Orca and maybe there is a keystroke I am missing (although I have read all the docs.)  sometimes when I am moving through menus in many programs, I should want to be able to read read--either character by character or perhaps spell the item--since in my case, I am not totally use to the way E-speak sounds.

Is there any way to spell the menu items.  When I try using the review mode the most I can get is the file header item.  For example, if I am in the file menu of Firefox and I scroll down to save page as and I try spelling it or focusing on it to spell it with the review mode, the closest I get is the file menu icon itself.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.