Re: [orca-list] problems when reading the attached message using thunderbird

Hi, Jose,

I can confirm the behavior. Actually, it is a problem that I have been seeing for a while in both Thunderbird and Firefox. Essentially, Orca has a problem navigating beyond the first line of an HTML list item, either ordered or unordered, when navigating line by line. However, read-all will continue reading through the entire text of the list item. Sadly, I'll admit that I haven't yet set aside the time to file the bug, which is kind of pathetic, given that it doesn't take very long. I'll file it this weekend, unless you get there first. :-)

dave