Re: [orca-list] reviewing orca with eclipse, any experiences?

There is not a problem with orca, you need to navigate to the console window of eclipse. The eclipse developers have been kind enough to provide lots of keyboard shortcuts and console is one of them. I recommend reading the keyboard shortcuts for the best experience with using eclipse with orca, have a look in the eclipse help menu.

Michael Whapples