Re: [orca-list] grade 2 braille again

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 10:11:19AM -0400, Willie Walker wrote:
Hi Daniel:

Hey Will

Yeah!  I'm sooooooo glad that you were able to get this resolved.

Yep, thanks

For the reasoning around using liblouis, it was an informed decision
based upon discussions with people across the industry, including the
BrlTTY team.

Oh right, I strongly believe that two libraries is a waste, and I think
liblouis is the way to go. So I plan on discussing this further on the
BRLTTY mailing list, to hopefully make all packages involved in braille
translation use libloui...

Thanks!

Daniel.