Re: [orca-list] Progress bar updates speak when not focused

Hi Steve,
I agree too,
You are absolutely right and I was pointing out the same thing.

I was just confused as to what the original question was and I was
trying to put possible cases in context.

Even I believe progress bars should be announced even if there is no
"progress ".  That will also give us an indication of how long a
progress bar is stuck.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.