Re: [orca-list] Progress bar updates speak when not focused

Hi, Will,

I applied the patch with no errors. Unfortunately, the result was that there were no progress bar updates... absolute silence.

I'll try to set aside some time this evening to generate a debug log with the patch and see if there is something obvious going on. I'll also try to file the bug report.

Thanks for the effort,

dave