Re: [orca-list] Messages not showing up in thunderbird?

Hi,

I still see a "Check for updates" in my Help menu in Firefox, for what it is worth. And, I am still getting automatic updates on a regular basis--not every night, but most nights, I think.

dave

Steve Holmes wrote:

I don't recall with thunderbird just now but I've been noticing for
some time now that there is no update option in the help menu for
firefox anymore.  I get nightly builds on a periodic basis I haven't
seen the help / update firefox for some time now.