Re: [orca-list] Messages not showing up in thunderbird?

Hi,

I'm using the latest nightly build (via the automatic update feature within Thunderbird). When I start Thunderbird, focus is once again starting in the "Quick Search" text box. However, if I Shift-Tab once, I'm back in the message list and can read all the messages without a problem.

I'm using Ubuntu Gutsy and Orca from svn trunk.

dave

Garrett Klein wrote:
Hello all,

I have a script which updates Thunderbird to the latest nightly build. I
run it every day from cron at 1:00 in the morning.

When I got back, I discovered that I could no longer tab to the message
list, or even see it with flat review.

Orca just says, "about:blank panel quick search text." Did something
break recently? I'm using the latest svn orca, rev 3927 I believe.

Garrett