Re: [orca-list] Messages not showing up in thunderbird?

Hi,

When you build using your script, do you keep logs of the error streams? Is there any way for you to check and see if any errors occurred during last night's build?

I had a similar thing happen to me with Thunderbird a couple of months ago. I stepped back to the previous nightly build that worked, waited a week, and updated. The message list had reappeared for orca during that week.

Good luck,

dave

Garrett Klein wrote:
Herman,

My thunderbird is built from source every night, so the auto-update
function does not work.

Using gentoo 2008.0 64-bit with gnome-2.22.1 and orca 3927.

Garrett