[orca-list] deleting partial downloads in firefox and multiple email accounts in evolution

is there a way of deleting partial downloads in firefox?
i have pressed both the backspace and delete keys and even tried ctrl d but although orca says delete the partial download is still there. there was a remove button which you had to tab to in the windows version of firefox but this button doesn't seem to be available.
orca can only find the cancel and retry buttons.
also is there a way of changing email accounts when sending email in evolution? i have my main bt account which people normally email me and i have a google account for my mailing lists ie for the huglug mailing list for my local linux group only if i press f 9 and i have composed my email to a mailing list, it uses my bt email address which is not registered with any of my lists i have subscribed to.