Re: [orca-list] Orca Key behavior/customization (was Re: More accessibility for orca issue)

When I think of a bypass key, I think of how it has been done with
windows screen readers like Window-Eyes where the bypass key bypasses
a single key stroke.  So if I were wanting to use the numpad-Minus key
for example, I could hit the bypass key then hit the minus key from
the numeric keypad and it would go through with any interferience from
Orca.  The next time any Orca key is pressed including that same minus
key, it would have normal Orca behavior.  Now if you want the bypass
to remain sticky, maybe a double press of the bypass key in rapid
succession could toggle that mode.  You better have spoken prompts for
this toggle too.  Then you would have the best of both worlds and
hopefully less confusion for newbies or someone accidentally pressing
an Orca key combination.