[orca-list] loss of f6 in pidgin was Re: Getting started with Orca scripting

Hi.  I agree pidgin is less useable now than in earlier versions.  The problem isn't ORca, but bugs in pidgin.
F6 was a pidgin shortcut and not anything specific to ORca.  The other really bad bug now in pidgin is the
buddy list.  IF you tab to the button to set your status,
you discover you can't tab away from it.  The only way to get back to the tree view is to use orca's flat
review and left click somewhere in the tree.
I believe there are already bugs filed on these issues, but don't have the bug numbers available now.

          Kenny