Re: [orca-list] Getting started with Orca scripting

willi, if you remember I asked on this list a few days back about how
I can get back to orca hacking.
I read the arketecture page and feel pritty comfortable.

I definitely need to do more work on both the architecture and script
documentation.  It's on the list for GNOME 2.24.

  My question
now is a bit more specific.
I have to start scripting orca and my particular interest is firefox
thunderbird and openoffice.

Ha!  So...pick the absolute hardest things to script first.  :-)

now I want to know if there is some starting point where I can re
start to learn the way it is scripted?

If you have some other smaller apps to try first, you might have better
success.  Each of OOo, Firefox, and Thunderbird has its own, ahem,
unique interaction models, making them somewhat complex to work with.

If you have some specific things you want to start with, though, we
could try to discuss ways to approach them in the code.

Will